You're currently on:
- DonJoy Air Condyle Pads
Health & Beauty > Health Care > Supports & Braces 25-1923-0-06000 in_stock 24.99
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question5
DonJoy Patented Air Condyle Pad creates intimacy and comfort between the patient and their brace. The air condyle pad provides cushioning against the leg. Sold as (2) pads & (2) covers.
Shop our complete selection of DonJoy products.
Questions on DonJoy Air Condyle Pads
- From Carl at 6/4/12 12:51 PM
- These look just like the ones on my old style of donjoy brace. Mine attach to the brace with velcro. Is that how these attach?
- Yes, the condyle pads attach via Velcro.
Have a nice day
- From Dave at 8/22/14 7:15 AM
- My Air Condyle pads seem to be attached by adhesive. I have no velcro to attach them to and mine are now starting to fall off. Is there an adhesive version?
You will need new velcro for the condyles of the brace. You can contact your local DJO sales rep to get some new velcro or call us direct at 800-336-6569. We will need to figure out what brace you have and what kind of velcro you need.
- From Jay at 9/5/14 8:00 PM
- Are these a lot thicker than the floam condyle pad?
Yes they are 5mm thick
- From Gregg at 11/19/14 7:15 PM
- I have the defiance knee brace for about a year now. The brace in the knee area has a bit of space between the knee and the pads. I got the knee brace about 6 months after surgery, so im guessing my knee has gotten a bit smaller.(less swollen). I already have the 5mm regular pads on the brace. So are these pads a bit bigger and can you put air in them. My brace itself fits securely in the back of the knee put the front portion of the knee has space between the knee and the pad/brace. Is this ok?. Any suggestions for making the brace fit more secure around the knee. And how much would it cost to resize the brace?
The Air condyle pads are 5mm thick so they might not make that much of a difference, from the pad s you are using now. The brace can be re-made for a $300 charge. YOu can be re-measured and the brace can be re-made to the new measurments. You can either go back through the facility you first received the brace or contact the DJO Sales Rep in your area to get re-measured.
- From Scott at 1/14/15 6:26 AM
- Do these fit the OA Adjuster brace? What is the standard thickness of the Don Joy condyle pads?
Those pads are 5mm thickness and they will fint onto the Adjuster