You're currently on:
- Bell-Horn Compression Support Socks
- Product Description
- Size Chart
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question1
Compression Hosiery and Support Socks
You can’t beat the comfort or price of our fashionable support socks — or the circulation boost they give your legs. Designed with graduated compression, these support knee-highs and socks promote proper blood flow, while relieving the pain and discomfort that comes with leg fatigue. Great for anyone who spends long hours sitting or standing, suffers from varicose veins, or simply wants to feel better at the end of the day. Washable. Made in the USA. Sold in pairs.
- Indicated for tired, aching legs, ankle and foot swelling and spider veins
- Constructed two way stretch design for added comfort and providing a light graduated compression.
Available Styles and Colors:
- Dress Socks 15-20 mmHg Compression - Black, Navy, White, Brown
- Dress Socks 20-30 mmHg Compression- Black, Navy, White, Brown
- Executive Stripe Socks, 20-30 mmHg Compression - Black Stripe
- Casual Socks 20-30 mmHg Compression - Black, Navy, White, Brown
- Casual Friday Socks 20-30 mmHg Compression - Black pattern, Navy Pattern
- Trouser Socks 15-20 mmHg Compression - Black, Navy, White, Sand
- Diamond Socks 15-20 mmHg Compression - Black, Navy, White - all Diamond Pattern
|Size||Men Shoe Size||Women Shoe Size|
Questions on Bell-Horn Compression Support Socks
- From Susan at 8/12/12 12:39 PM
- I have a leg that has edema and needs compression. What is your recommendation. Don't understand the sizing for myself. Can you please explain.. If I wear an 8 shoe and have 145 lbs. does that help with determining the size
- You would wear a Large sock.