You're currently on:
- Compex Electrode Set - 2"x 2", 4 qty
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
Ask a question
Compex electrodes are used during muscle stimulation with Compex devices. The electrodes play a big part in the Compex muscle stimulation session. They are the points where the pulses are transmitted to your motor nerves, and ultimately your muscle fibers. If the Compex electrodes aren't adhering properly, the electrical pulse can't be delivered at the intensity needed to work your muscle at peak effectiveness. A Compex electrode is coated with a strong medical-grade adhesive, developed to stick to your skin. Used in normal circumstances, a Compex electrode should last 15 to 20 sessions. You need to replace these muscle stimulation electrodes when any of the following situations arise:
(a) They won't adhere to your skin
(b) When the same intensity setting of the program creates less intense or uncomfortable muscle contractions
(c) A build-up of lint or dust covers the surface.
- 4 qty - $9.99
Questions on Compex Electrode Set - 2"x 2", 4 qty
- From Al at 4/2/10 1:33 PM
- Do these electrodes work for the Compex Mi?
- No, the Compex Easy Snap - 2" x 2" are compatible with Compex Mi.
- From Natt at 4/12/10 10:19 AM
- How long the electrode can be kept?
- There is no expiration date on the electrodes. Please see FAQ's How many times the electrodes can be used? http://www.shopcompex.com/faq/
- From JM at 5/13/10 6:46 PM
- When should I change my pads? How long can the pads last?
- Compex Electrode Pads can last up from 15-30 applications depending on your skin type. To get your compex electrode pads to last longer keep your skin clean and free of oil. Using the electrodes on shaved areas will help them last longer as well.
- From jj at 7/3/10 3:27 PM
- can these electrodes be used with a tens unit?
- If the male end of the lead is compatible with the female end of the electrode then the electrodes are compatible.
- From Danilo at 5/27/13 9:14 AM
- Do these electrodes work for the PERFORMANCE US?
- Hello Danilo,
Yes, the lead wires work for all the units, Edge, Performance, Sport.
Have a Great Day.
- From Speedy at 2/27/14 7:20 PM
- how often should I switch out my electrode set?
- The electrodes can be used for quite a long time if you take care of them. Make sure to always put them on clean dry skin, if they start to loose their stickiness you can clean them with a little soap and water. Do not ever rub them with alchhol for this dries them out. If you feel that you are not getting a strong current even though you have turned up the unit very high, then it is possible that the pads need to be replaced.
- From Leigh at 4/21/14 9:23 AM
- I have an older model ProMax 861818-04. I need to order specialty electrodes. Will any of your products work?
- We have two types of electrodes, snap and pin. If your older unit used pin electrodes then our pin electrodes should work.