You're currently on:
- Product Description
- Size Chart
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question2
Theratherm Digital Moist Heating Pad
Designed for the convenience of home use. The digital moist heating pad provides temporary relief from pain associated with muscle spasm and inflammation caused by strain and tension.
It is easier to use than the other electric heating pads on the market due to its unique digital hand control. Most competitive units require continuous contact with a spring-loaded switch to generate and maintain heat from the pad.
Features & Benefits
- Digital hand control allows operator to program, as well as monitor, the temperature and treatment time.
- Lockout mode protects against inconsistent changing of the control settings throughout treatment.
- Allows patient to relax and enjoy therapy without the hassle of maintaining contact with a hand held switch.
- Therapeutic treatment temperature between 88° and 166° F.
- Treatment time between 1 to 60 minutes.
- Specially designed flannel cover.
- Available in 4 sizes.
|Small||7" x 15" (18cm x 38cm)|
|Medium||14" x 14" (36cm x 36cm)|
|Standard||14" x 27" (36cm x 68cm)|
|Shoulder/Neck||23" x 20" (58cm x 50cm)|
Chattanooga Theratherm Automatic Moist Heat Pack reviews
Questions on Chattanooga Theratherm Automatic Moist Heat Pack
- From cold in PA at 3/26/2013 3:40 AM
- what/how is the heat pack "moist"?
- Hello -
The item contains a proprietary component in which moisture is drawn from the air and as the pack's temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin.
If you have further questions, you can contact Chattanooga product support at 800-494-3395.
Thank you and have a wonderful day.
- From peter at 1/2/2014 11:10 AM
- Which product would be best for neck ONLY? I don't really want to use a large pad for the entire shoulder and neck area.
It looks like the Shoulder /Neck would be the best for the neck