You're currently on:
- Product Description
- Size Chart
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question15
*** Note: This item requires two weeks to ship ***
Chattanooga Sully AC Shoulder Support is the most convenient and innovative acromioclavicular joint protector ever designed. Its universal design fits both right and left shoulder. The breathable, hook-sensitive neoprene vest grips the skin to allow precise placement of the donut-shaped foam pad.
- Chattanooga Sully AC Shoulder Support comes complete with vest, pad and adhesive-backed hook material
- Hard-shelled foam pad helps to protect the AC joint from further injury
- Adhesive-backed hook are applied to the foam pad to prevent migration
- Restrictive and uncomfortable straps are not necessary
Chattanooga Sully AC Shoulder Support reviews
Questions on Chattanooga Sully AC Shoulder Support
- From Maxwell at 7/27/2011 1:01 AM
- Could I wear this while playing hockey to help prevent injury to ac joint after my surgery on it?
- You should seek a physician's prescription for this product after surgery, however; yes many athletes do wear this product after an AC Separation.
- From ylyfox at 8/18/2012 4:38 AM
- Is the a ladies version of this? How does it fit a woman with a chest? Need a support/brace for a badly separated shoulder for a female professional athlete.
- We do custom fit Sully braces.
- From Amber at 8/12/2013 11:52 AM
- Is the pad portion of the brace foam or plastic, rigid or soft?
- Hello Amber,
The AC Pad is a rigid plastic on exterior and padding on interior.
Thanks for Contacting Donjoy.
- From Dan at 10/15/2013 7:22 PM
- Will this brace help reduce pain and/or additional irritation of a shoulder joint that basically has no cartiledge left and needs replacent?
Thank you for contacting product support. The Sully AC Shoulder Support is used for athletes who have sprained their shoulder at what is called the AC joint. They wear it to protect it from further injury while playing football usually. This may not be something that will help with your pain
- From Nick at 1/20/2014 10:20 PM
- Is this brace waterproof? I dislocated my shoulder years ago, and am looking for something to stabilize it while surfing.
- Thank you for your question. This brace is made of neoprene, much like a wet suit. You can wear it in the water, it would be advised to rinse well and hang dry after each use.
- From Brandie Cole at 1/27/2014 1:28 PM
- Can this brace be worn during wrestling do you know.
- It may not work while wrestling if you are going to use the straps. The straps are attached by velcro so they can easily be pulled off by an apponent. The only way it would work is if you did not use the straps
- From Neal at 2/4/2014 12:02 PM
- Will this brace provided some stability to the sternoclavicular joint? It looks like it would help stabilize my clavical while the joint recovers from a minor dislocation.
- Thank you for your question. It will only give a small amount of compression to the Sternoclavicular joint. Because, this brace is intended for acromioclavicular joint injuries you should speak with your physician about the best option for your injury.
- From Jerome at 4/16/2014 9:14 AM
- Will this support help with scapula muscle issues?
Instead I would suggest the Sully Shoulder Stabilizer: http://www.betterbraces.com/saunders-sully-shoulder-support You can use the straps to pull down on the scapula
- From Ben at 5/9/2014 7:52 AM
- I have a grade III AC joint injury and I was wondering if the Scully AC Shoulder support is suitable for use as an AC joint support/protector while playing rugby? We don't wear football style shoulder pads in rugby and I need something to protect my AC joint giving me the confidence to use my shoulder when tackling opposing team players.
- Thank you for your question. The Sully AC Shoulder Support would be the appropriate brace for you. The hard-shelled foam pad will give protection to your ac joint during contact sports.
- From Dylan at 7/17/2014 9:45 PM
- Can I wear this for football
Yes you can wear this for football
- From matt at 8/22/2014 3:12 PM
- Do you have youth sizes?
- No small is the smallest size
- From Lane at 8/30/2014 12:07 PM
- Can I wear this while a back spot in cheer? I'll have to be able to lift my arms over my head
You should still be able to lift your arms while wearing this
- From Stormy at 12/13/2014 1:07 PM
- Will this work for a Grade III AC Separation when my son runs sprints and hurdles in track?
This support is for AC separations, and contact sports. The support is to protect the AC joint. He can wear it when he runs, it will not limit his arm motion. If you want to limit arm motion then I would suggest the Sully Shoulder stabilizer. http://www.betterbraces.com/saunders-sully-shoulder-support
- From Irvin Stowell at 4/24/2015 11:05 AM
- I have a shoulder replacement with lots of pain. The doctors say there is nothing more they can do to relieve my pain. Will this brace relieve my pain?
This support will not help you shoulder but the Sully Shoulder stabilizer may help. The Sully will offer compression and the staps that come with can be used to restrict motions that may be painful
- From Tim Sullivan at 6/2/2015 5:51 PM
- I am recovering from rotator cuff surgery.
My doctor advised I could begin hitting ground strokes and then start serving in a couple weeks
will this brace provide some preventative protection as well as allow enough freedom of movement to serve and hit forehand topspin strokes?
The Chattanooga Sully AC Shoulder support is for Acromioclavicular (AC) sprains and the pad prevents impact to that area. It will provide compression to the top of the shoulder. A better choice would be the Sully Shoulder Stabilizer. This covers the entire shoulder and has straps that can be attached to restrict some movement. http://www.betterbraces.com/saunders-sully-shoulder-support
- I am recovering from rotator cuff surgery.