You're currently on:
Braces and Supports for Basketball
Click on the body part from the list below to see the braces, supports, and therapy products we recommend specifically for basketball players.
Basketball Braces and Supports
Basketball is a type of sport that involves all areas of the body. Even parts of the body such as the back, shoulder and elbows are used. All the running, pivoting, jumping, landing and lateral movement in the sport of basketball means that players put their joints at risk every time they play. Basketball injuries include overuse injuries, tendonitis, ankle sprains, ligament tears, wrist and thumb strains, and more. Any one of these injuries can take a player out of the game for several days, and in some cases, the entire season. Wearing basketball braces may help reduce your chances of injury while playing. Basketball braces also help provide extra support for athletes who have previously injured themselves. Check out the basketball braces and supports recommended by our brace coaches today:
- Basketball Ankle Braces... decreases your chance of an ankle sprain.
- Basketball Knee Braces... including the best knee braces for basketball.
- Basketball Back Supports... ideal for basketball back injuries.
- Basketball Elbow Supports... provides compression around the elbows.
- Basketball Shoulder Braces... offers extra support for strained shoulders.
- Basketball Wrist Braces... strengthens the wrist before and after injuries.
- Basketball Cold Therapy... soothes away pain from basketball injuries.
- Basketball Muscle Stimulators... improves muscles used during basketball, without the fatigue.