You're currently on:
- BandIT Elbow Band
Health & Beauty > Health Care > Supports & Braces 357 in_stock 17.99
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question2
BandIT features a unique design consisting of two plastic curved pieces having the shape of the forearm. These pieces have soft cushioned neoprene on the inside for comfort.
- Stimulates the body's natural healing process by increasing blood flow and oxygen, by reducing inflammation and muscle spasm and by producing a subtle warmth at the painful site
- Allows muscles to relax, which reduces stress on tendons and muscles
- May be worn for long periods of time with complete comfort
- Helps provide temporary relief of pain due to tendonitis or tennis elbow
Questions on BandIT Elbow Band
- From Joyce at 5/19/13 5:37 AM
- Is this item also good for medial epicondylitis "golfer's elbow" which I have from very long term crutch use?
- Hello, Joyce -
Yes this item can be used for medial epicondylitis as well. We recommend that you speak with your health care provider (PT, MD, etc) as far as appropriate application of the band.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
- From Samantha at 3/24/14 8:29 PM
- Is this product latex free?