You're currently on:
- Aircast Walking Brace Weather Cover
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question3
The Aircast Walking Brace Weather Cover is designed to repel the elements and to keep the walking brace clean and dry. The Velcro closures on the back of the cover allow for easy application. Open bottom allows sure-footing for ambulatory patients.
The Aircast Walking Brace Weather Cover is available in Tall or Short, and in three sizes.
- Small (fits Walker sizes Pediatric and Small)
- Large (fits Walker sizes Medium and Large)
- X-Large (fits Walker sizes X-Large)
Aircast Walking Brace Weather Cover reviews
Questions on Aircast Walking Brace Weather Cover
- From Terry at 12/22/13 9:46 AM
- Is there a similar type cover available for the off-loading diabetic shoe?
Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, the only weather covers we have are the air cast and the DonJoy covers. We do don’t have anything specific to the Off-Loading Diabetic Shoe.
- From Chris at 11/18/13 7:09 AM
- Will this cover be able to keep my daughter's foot dry in the snow?
Yes, that is what the cover is for
- From Jeannie at 10/19/13 2:44 PM
- How does this work? It appears it does not cover the bottom so how does it stay on the sides? Thanks.
It velcros around the back of the brace and has sinching at the top to keep it on, but it is open on the bottom so you have the traction from the boot to avoid slipping.