You're currently on:
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question6
The Aircast Walking Brace Weather Cover is designed to repel the elements and to keep the walking brace clean and dry. The Velcro closures on the back of the cover allow for easy application. Open bottom allows sure-footing for ambulatory patients.
The Aircast Walking Brace Weather Cover is available in Tall or Short, and in three sizes.
- Small (fits Walker sizes Pediatric and Small)
- Large (fits Walker sizes Medium and Large)
- X-Large (fits Walker sizes X-Large)
Aircast Walking Brace Weather Cover reviews
Questions on Aircast Walking Brace Weather Cover
- From Jeannie at 10/19/2013 2:44 PM
- How does this work? It appears it does not cover the bottom so how does it stay on the sides? Thanks.
It velcros around the back of the brace and has sinching at the top to keep it on, but it is open on the bottom so you have the traction from the boot to avoid slipping.
- From Chris at 11/18/2013 7:09 AM
- Will this cover be able to keep my daughter's foot dry in the snow?
Yes, that is what the cover is for
- From Terry at 12/22/2013 9:46 AM
- Is there a similar type cover available for the off-loading diabetic shoe?
Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, the only weather covers we have are the air cast and the DonJoy covers. We do don’t have anything specific to the Off-Loading Diabetic Shoe.
- From Sam Dolinsky at 10/2/2014 1:18 PM
- I am currently wearing a large sized boot. I wear a size 13 shoe and my toes are already at the outer limit of the sole. I recently bought a hygiene cover for internal use (now I find out) sized M/L and it hardly makes it over the boot. Should I consider an XL if I want the weather protector? With the open sole I'm still not sure it will do the trick given the length of my toes and bottom of felt being totally exposed. Thanks
The weather protector stops at the toes so the front of the boot Will still have some areas that are open. a large cover should work with a large boot, the XL will be longer in the toes
- From Sam at 11/17/2014 12:39 PM
- Will this cover work with any brand of boot? I wear a Body Armor Walker from Darco. Will it fit? Thanks.
We cannot guarentee that the weather cover will fit any other walking boot other than the Aircast
- From Jim G. at 12/31/2014 3:24 PM
- The above answers to Chris' question and the answer to Sam's 1st question seem in be contradictory. The answer to Chris's question indicates it will keep his "daughter's foot dry in the snow". The answer to Sam's question is "The weather protector stops at the toes so the front of the boot Will still have some areas that are open". To me, that suggests that the foot will not stay dry in the snow/rain. So which is it?
The weather cover covers the boot down to the front of the boot. there will be a small area in front that can get wet if someone were to step into the snow, because it does not cover the bottom of the boot. We wanted to make sure the tread was not going to be covered
- From Jim G. at 1/5/2015 10:06 AM
- Regarding the answer to my previous question, So would the "weather cover" offer any advantages over just putting my foot in a plastic bag before I put my foot in the Air Cast?
The plastic bag would be less expensive for you. The weather cover will keep out most moisture but we cannot say all