You're currently on:
- Aircast Quick Fit Shoulder Immobilizer
Health & Beauty > Health Care > Supports & Braces 06X in_stock 99.99
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question3
For protocols involving immobilization, such as:
- Rotator cuff repairs
- Capsular shifts
- Postoperative Bankart procedures
- Glenohumeral dislocations/subluxation
- Soft tissue strains/repairs
Features & Benefits
- Cool mesh fabric for greater comfort, particularly in longer term use
- Helps prevent post-operative internal rotation contractures
- Easy-open front panel encourages forearm exercises
- Allows arm to be positioned in a variety of positions dependent on post-operative requirements (either more posterior or anterior)
- Quick release buckle on waist strap for ease of application
- Optional 15 degree abduction pillow
Aircast Quick Fit Shoulder Immobilizer reviews
Big Chicken When I went to the hospital for my surgery, a very nice man came into the room where I waited to be prepped and showed the nurses how to fit the shoulder immobilizer to a patient. I was very impressed, I had surgery on my other shoulder about ten years earlier and this was a completely different way of immobilizing the shoulder after surgery. Much better than having the arm straped to your body. My physical therapy has gone much better this time too and I'm sure it has something to do with the brace. Thank you for a comfortable, relaxing way to heal, that allows more range of movement in recovery. - Big Chicken
Questions on Aircast Quick Fit Shoulder Immobilizer
- From pat at 5/25/12 8:14 PM
- If I order the sling only with out the pillow does it still come with a strap that goes around the waist.
- No the strap attaches to the pillow.
- From Jim at 7/28/13 1:02 PM
- How do I keep my sling clean?
- Hello Jim,
You can hand wash your sling with a mild detergent, and air dry.
Thanks for Contacting Donjoy.
- From Mark at 4/16/14 5:20 AM
- How can I get a replacement shoulder strap for the Quick Fit?
We do not have the strap itself as a replacement part. You can order a new sling only that will come with the strap from our Customer Care Department at 800-336-6569