- Product Description
Superior Protection for Your Leg During Recovery
The Aircast Leg Brace helps to guard and stabilize the lower leg after an injury to assist with rehabilitation. It uses the well-known protection of the Aircast Air-Stirrup but is designed to guard the entire lower leg from harmful movement - not just the ankles.
Many leg braces heavily restrict leg movement or even keep the patient stuck in bed. The Aircast Leg Brace allows for functional management of the injury, which means that you can move around while your leg heals. It's designed to get you back to regular activity, as soon as possible. You can even wear this brace with your shoes.
The Aircast Leg Brace comes in two models, one specifically designed for the left foot and one for the right foot. If you need extra shin protection you can also select the removable anterior panel which helps protect along the inside of the leg.
The Aircast Leg Brace is used to treat or prevent the following injuries:
- Minor fractures on the tibia or fibula (stable lower leg fractures)
- Stress fractures in the lower leg
- Ankle injuries and sprains
- Minimize swelling and edema
Product Features... and the benefits you'll experience with the Aircast Leg Brace!
- Hard Outer Shell
Semi-rigid exterior helps provide protection and stabilization for the leg.
- Double Air Cells
Patented dual air cell system provides pulsating compression while walking. They inflate and deflate to decrease swelling and increase blood flow.
- No Air Pumps Needed
Pre-inflated air cells make this brace easy to use, and best of all, comfortable!
- Adjustable for a Custom Fit
Flexible, anatomic design conforms to your leg and the Aircast Leg Brace even fits in regular shoes.
- Anterior Panel (Optional)
If you need extra protection of the shin bone, you can include the anterior panel for when it's needed, and remove it when it's not.
Sizing and Measurements
Click on the Size Chart tab above to learn how to measure your ankle to determine what brace size you need for the Aircast Leg Brace.
- Leg Brace - $69.99
- Leg Brace w/ Anterior Panel - $79.99
Shop our complete selection of Aircast products.
- Size Chart & Fit Help
Description Brace Length Small Leg Brace 13.0" (33 cm) Small Leg Brace with Anterior Panel 13.0" (33 cm) Leg Brace 15.5" (39 cm) Leg Brace with Anterior Panel 15.5" (39 cm)
- Ask A Question (7)
Aircast Leg Brace
Product QuestionsAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
- 9/3/2015 5:35 AM
- I am looking to stabilize my front lower leg. Xrays do not indicate a stress fracture but after 3 weeks I am concerned that no support is damaging my leg. Would this be appropriate?
The aircast Leg Brace would be an appropiate brace for your injry.
- 6/3/2015 5:40 PM
- I have spiral fracture of the fibula. Would like to use this for a while after doctor releases me from walking boot for a little added support. Is this the correct brace
Yes you can use that brace for your leg after the boot
- 3/13/2014 3:26 PM
- I am recovering from a fractured talus and am having pain in the area of my achilles as I am beginning to walk again after 8 weeks. I have an upcoming overseas trip and would like to be out of my boot while traveling, but I still want support. Will this provide the support I am looking for?
You should check with your health care practitioner on if you can wear something besides a boot for your fractured ankle.
- 2/1/2014 9:41 PM
- Does this prevent excessive dorsiflexion? I am recovering from an achilles rupture 4 months ago and would like to find a brace that will allow me to walk while protecting my foot from excessive dorsiflexion while going up stairs or walking up hills, etc.
The Aircas ankle and leg braces will not restrict dorsi-flexion at all. If you are not wearing a boot, then I would suggest one of our other ankle braces that may restrict a little dorsi-flexion. The DonJoy Stabilizing Pro or the Rocketsoc. All of our braces are meant to restrict Inversion/eversion and allow plantar /Dorsi flextion, but those may help restric excessive dorsi flexion
- 8/11/2012 10:30 AM
- I have broken three bones at, above my ankle. Orthopedic Dr prescribes Ankle Stirrup brace -R- ankle frx. This looks much sturdier than the 10" ankle sturrups. Is this appropriat for that use. I would like highest degree of protection.
- You will get 5.5 more inches of stirrup wit ht leg brace. This doesnt mean it gives more stability than the stirrup you are in gives for the area of your injury.
- 6/7/2011 3:54 PM
- Can you use this for severe shin splints? Is it a good option?
- This is more for very high ankle sprains, or stress fractures. I would suggest using the Procare Calf sleeve. It is going to give the compression your muscles need to help take the tension and stress off of your shin area.
- 6/3/2010 10:37 AM
- Does this product allow for any athletic activity?
- This ankle brace is indicated for fracture injuries such as a stress fracture, stable fracture. If you need a brace to wear as a preventative measure while engaging in an athletic activity consider the Aircast Sports Stirrup Ankle Support or the Aircast A60.
- Reviews (1)
Aircast Leg Brace
Quality 5 star :100% ( 1 )
Write Your Own ReviewSort by:
1 Item(s)per page
aircastReviewed by: fifii have used this product and i must say that it have helped me with my line of training and practice in sports. I have a stress fracture in my left shin and by using the air cast it have given me a ease.Posted on January 28, 2011
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
- 9/3/2015 5:35 AM