You're currently on:
- Aircast Knee Cryo/Cuff SC
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question3
Knee Cryo/Cuff™ SC (self-contained)
Unique in the Cryo/Cuff line, the Knee Cryo/Cuff SC is totally self-contained - the cuff is filled directly with water and ice eliminating the need for a cooler. To ensure the optimal amount of compression, a hand bulb is included to measure pressure after application. The cuff remains cold for about one hour.
* The Knee Cryo/Cuff requiring cooler, is also available.
** The HTO Cryo/Cuff is also available and is specifically designed for high tibial osteotomy.
Product features and benefits
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of affected area
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
- Self-contained design eliminates the need for a cooler
Shop our complete selection of Aircast products.
Questions on Aircast Knee Cryo/Cuff SC
- From Jeff at 9/29/10 1:25 PM
- Does this come in different sizes for an adult? If so how do you measure?
- Hello Jeff,
The Aircast Knee Cryo/Cuff SC is a universal adjustable size.
- From chuck at 12/3/10 11:58 AM
- Better Braces,
Thank you for your time today. Exactly how does this work after my workout? Do I fill it with ice and water or does it comes with an ice pack type?
- You fill the cuff with ice and water, for approximately one hour of cold therapy.
- Better Braces,
- From Perry at 10/23/11 8:49 AM
- What is the warranty on the cryo cuff sc and is it still covered by medicare?
- Hi Perry,
The warranty is 6 months. I suggest calling a Medicare representitive to discuss coverage.
Have a great day.