You're currently on:
- Aircast Heel Wedge
- Product Description
- Size Chart
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question1
Designed to be inserted in the Aircast walking braces, the Heel Wedges provide additional Achilles tendon protection.
The heel supports can be placed on top of each other to achieve the desired heel rise (three heel supports equal 22º of heel raise; two heel supports equal 16º of heel raise; one heel support equals 10º of heel raise).
Product Features and Benefits
- Specifically designed Left and Right to conform to the foot arch
- Felt-covered material for improved patient comfort
- Percutanous and open Achillorrhaphy
When ordering, specify whether the Heel wedges will be used for the left or right foot, and the size of the brace. For Small, Medium, and Large walking brace, order the standard Heel Wedges. For XLarge walking braces, order the XL Heel Wedges.
- 01K-L Standard Heel Wedges Left (set of 5)
- 01K-R Standard Heel Wedges Right (set of 5)
- 01K-XLL XLarge Heel Wedges Left (set of 3)
- 01K-XLR XLarge Heel Wedges Right (set of 3)
Shop our complete selection of Aircast products.
|01K-L||Standard Heel Wedges Left (set of 5)|
|01K-R||Standard Heel Wedges Right (set of 5)|
|01K-XLL||XLarge Heel Wedges Left (set of 3)|
|01K-XLR||XLarge Heel Wedges Right (set of 3)|
Questions on Aircast Heel Wedge
- From Marsh at 3/9/14 3:54 PM
- When it's time to remove a wedge, do you start with the top wedge and work down, or does it matter?
You can replace any wedge, they are all the same thickness.