You're currently on:
- Aircast Hand & Wrist Cryo/Cuff w/Cooler
- Product Description
- Size Chart
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question3
The Hand and Wrist CryoCuff combines the therapeutic benefits of controlled compression to minimize hemarthrosis and swelling, and cold to minimize pain. The versatile design of the cuff allows it to be repositioned for desired hand coverage. NON-MOTORIZED.
For added support, support bars are incorporated in the cuff and can be removed if a wider range of motion is desired.
All CryoCuffs can be ordered as a single cuff, or with a cooler (including a tube assembly and insulation disk). The Cooler is available separately and can be used with any model in the CryoCuff line.
When the AutoChill system is used with the Hand and Wrist CryoCuff it should only be used in a medical facility or clinical environment with direct healthcare provider supervision.
Product features and benefits
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of affected area
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Support bars provide additional support
Shop our complete selection of Aircast products.
|16A||Hand and Wrist Cryo/Cuff and cooler|
Questions on Aircast Hand & Wrist Cryo/Cuff w/Cooler
- From LINDA at 11/4/2010 4:26 PM
- What is the price for the air cast cryo cuff hand/wrist cuff only, without the cooler? I have the cooler already.
- Hello Linda,
You can find the pads here:
- From Matt Sibenik at 6/26/2013 9:37 AM
- Can i purchase just the cryo/cuff for the wrist without the cooler? And how much? I already have a cooler and cuff for my knee. Thanks
- Hello Matt,
Yes, you can purchase just the Cuff for the wrist. See the link below.
Thanks for Contacting Donjoy.
- From is this used for carpal tunnel also at 6/11/2014 4:27 PM
- Is this used for carpal tunnel also
- You can use this to ice the hand /wrist, so after a carpal tunnel surgery the answer would be yes