You're currently on:
- Aircast Foot Cryo/Cuff w/Cooler
- Product Description
- Size Chart
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question3
Combining the therapeutic benefits of controlled compression and cold, the Foot Cryo/Cuff minimizes hemarthrosis, swelling, and pain. The anatomically designed cuff provides complete foot coverage for optimum treatment.
All Cryo/Cuffs can be ordered as a single cuff, or with a cooler (including a tube assembly and insulation disk). The Cooler is available separately and can be used with any model in the Cryo/Cuff line. NON-MOTORIZED.
When the AutoChill system is used with the Foot Cryo/Cuff it should only be used in a medical facility or clinical environment with direct healthcare provider supervision.
Product features and benefits
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of affected area
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Turf toe
Shop our complete selection of Aircast products.
|Medium Foot Cryo/Cuff and cooler||9" - 13" (23-33 cm)|
|Large Foot Cryo/Cuff and cooler||10" - 17" (25-43 cm)|
Questions on Aircast Foot Cryo/Cuff w/Cooler
- From Carlos at 2/8/11 10:06 AM
Is this unit the one that provides the Pump for Pulsating Compression ?
- This unit is not an automatic Integrated Compression and Cryo Therapy System
You can find the Aircast Cryo/Cuff IC Motorized and Cuffs here:
- From Michelle at 7/29/11 8:22 PM
- Does this cuff provide cold therapy to the heel area? It is not clear from the picture.
- The foot cuff doesn't provide cold therapy to the heel, the ankle cuff does.
- From April at 7/10/13 2:45 PM
Is the foot cryo/cuff filled with ice water on both the top and bottom of the foot?
- Hello April,
Yes, the entire Cuff should fill with water. Depending on the Size you ordered it may not be large enough to wrap around your foot.
Thanks for Contacting Donjoy.