You're currently on:
- Product Description
- Size Chart
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question1
The Elbow CryoCuff combines the therapeutic benefits of controlled compression to minimize hemarthrosis and swelling, and cold to minimize pain. The cuff is anatomically designed to completely fit the elbow providing maximum cryotherapy. The Elbow CryoCuff is available in an adult size in addition to a pediatric size.
The Aircast Elbow CryoCuff can be ordered as a single cuff, or with a cooler (including a tube assembly and insulation disk). The Cooler is available separately and can be used with any model in the CryoCuff line. NON-MOTORIZED.
Product Features and Benefits
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of affected area
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
- Throwing injury
Shop our complete selection of Aircast products.
|15A||Elbow Cryo/Cuff and cooler|
|15A01||Elbow Cuff only|
Questions on Aircast Elbow Cryo/Cuff w/Cooler
- From Gymnast Dad at 7/21/2012 8:42 AM
- My Olympic potential gymnast is suffering from osthocondritus. After 3 surgeries, she has managed to keep going. We are seeking a brace that will reduce joint pounding. Like a shock absorber. Any advice?
- Have you looked at our custom elbow braces? It would be made from a measurment of your daughters arm.