You're currently on:
- Aircast Dorsal Night Splint
- Product Description
- Size Chart
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question4
Comfortably treat your Plantar Fasciitis or Achilles Tendonitis at night
The Aircast Dorsal Night Splint provides tailored dorsiflexion and optimal comfort for pain relief from Plantar Fasciitis. Anterior shell design with flexible hinge allows for ease of application. Thermoformed liner and anatomically designed forefoot pad provide maximum comfort. Dorsiflexion adjustment strap provides custom stretch. Features an optional toe assist strap that secures toes within forefoot area. Removable liner may be washed. Fits right or left foot.
- Optimal dorsiflexion adjustment for custom stretch
- Maximum comfort for enhanced compliance
- Easy to use - flexible hinge design and soft, pliable softgood
- Optional toe assist strap secures toes within forefoot area
|Size||Female Shoe Size||Male Shoe Size|
|Small/Medium||6 - 10.5||5 - 9.5|
|Large/X-Large||11 - 15||10 - 14|
Aircast Dorsal Night Splint reviews
Questions on Aircast Dorsal Night Splint
- From Bob at 5/27/2011 9:49 AM
- For a shoe of size 12-D and small diameter legs, what size AIR CAS DORSAL NIGHT SPLINT should I order?
- Hey Bob,
You would want the L/XL Dorsal night Splint. Luckily these braces are very adjustable so you should have no problem fitting it to your foot.
- From BIRJU at 8/10/2011 12:16 PM
- hi i have medicaid , can i pay with it?
- We do not go through insurance on betterbraces. but you can pay in advance and then turn it into your insurance for reimbursement.
- From Karen at 1/27/2014 3:18 PM
- Can you walk while this is on (like to get up and go to the bathroom in the night)?
- Yes, just no prolonged walking
- From Liz at 2/3/2015 6:57 PM
- Hi. I wear a size 8.5 shoe and have large calves and ankles. What size air cast dorsal night splint should I order?
You would need the small/medium size