*** Prescription Only ***
The Cryo/Cuff IC combines focused compression with cold therapy to provide optimal control of swelling to minimize hemarthrosis, edema and pain. Simplicity of design and ease of operation makes it ideal for post-operative recovery, trauma, athletic training and home use.
A new integrated pneumatic pump within the cooler lid provides automated compression and cold therapy. Cyclical compression mixes chilled water inside the cuff and maintains pressure necessary to help prevent hemarthrosis and provide CryoTherapy.
Click here to print the Prescription Only order form
Features and Benefits
- Focused compression – The Aircast Cryo/Cuffs are anatomically designed to provide specific compression to prevent swelling and reduce pain
- Clinical Studies – Proves that cold and compression is effective in reducing post-operative swelling and regaining ROM
- 30 second on/off cycle – Provides automatic intermittent compression in addition to cold therapy
- Easy to use – Plug it in to start the treatment
- The Cryo/Cuff IC Cold Therapy System provides intermittent compression to minimize hemarthrosis, swelling, and pain
Available Cooler/Cryocuff Options
Shop our complete selection of Aircast products.
Aircast Cryo/Cuff IC Motorized and Cuffs reviews
I recently purchased the Aircast (prescription)for a rotator cuff surgery. I can't say enough good things about it. I wore it 24/7 for 2 weeks. I had virtually no pain and very little swelling. No trouble sleeping and didn't need pain meds. I'm a small women (120lbs) and usually one size fits all, doesn't fit me. Not the case with this cuff. The cuff gave my shoulder excellent support, fit perfect (no moving around) very comfortable and easy to adjust. This was the best $129 I ever spent. A MUST.
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Aircast Cryo/Cuff IC Motorized and Cuffs