You're currently on:
- Aircast Back/Hip/Rib Cryo/Cuff w/Cooler
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question3
The Back/Hip/Rib Cryo/Cuff combines the therapeutic benefits of controlled compression to minimize hemarthrosis and swelling, and cold to minimize pain. The versatile cuff design enables it to be used on either the back, hip, or rib area. Includes (1) Cooler and (1) Cuff
Product features and benefits
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of affected area
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Chronic/acute pain
All Cryo/Cuffs can be ordered as a single cuff, or with a cooler (including a tube assembly and insulation disk). The Cooler is available separately and can be used with any model in the Cryo/Cuff line.
Cooler: To Order Cooler separately, click here Aircast Cryo/Cuff Cooler
Cuffs: To Order Cuffs separately, click here Aircast Cryo/Cuffs
Shop our complete selection of Aircast products.
Questions on Aircast Back/Hip/Rib Cryo/Cuff w/Cooler
- From Paul at 3/23/12 6:03 PM
- I have arthritis and degenerative disk disease. i go to bed every night with ice for my back to help me sleep more comfortable. The ice however doesn't last all night. Would the back cry unit work in this situation? Can it run for 7 or 8 hrs. straight? Can it even be worn lying on ones back? Any answers would be great. thank you.
- As a manufacturer, I can tell you that the CryoCuff IC will run for 4-6 hours before you would need to change out the icewater. However, you would need to consult with your physician as to how long you can wear the product at one time. We don't recommend sleeping with the unit on because you need to check your skin about every 1-2 hours for skin irritation. Therefore, please consult with your physician.
- From Carol Apczynski at 10/5/13 9:16 AM
- Will the back brace work on a 300lb man?
Thank you for contacting product support. The back/hip/rib cryo cuff pad fits up to a 45" waist. If you have anymore questions please do not heistate to contac us.
- From Don Kaiser at 4/16/14 1:40 PM
- Does the cooler unit plug in to an electrical outlet for operation?
The Cryo/Cuff IC Unit plugs into an eletrical outlet for intermittant compression and cold theapy. http://www.betterbraces.com/aircast-cryo-cuff-ic-motorized-and-cuffs