You're currently on:
- Aircast Air-Stirrup Light
Health & Beauty > Health Care > Supports & Braces 02F in_stock 34.99
Product Features and Benefits
- Combination of foam and distal aircell provides superior cushioning of the injured joint
- Universal semi-rigid shells prevent further injury while allowing normal ambulation
- Adjustable heel pad for easy fit.
- Brace height adjusts to range of 5" - 6.5"
- Ankle sprain
- Chronic ankle instability
|Air-Stirrup Light||5 - 6.5" (12.7 - 16.5 cm)|
Aircast Air-Stirrup Light reviews
Ankle and Knee Spain I went to the er and came out with a ankle sprain and knee sprain. The product is comfortable but as you can probably imagine it does not take away all the pain. I am on crutches for a week or so. :( - Ankle and Knee Spain
Maddy I came out of er wit one of these and the pain goes away every time i put it on. but don't suggest wearing it to a 6 game lacrosse game wit nothing covering the bottom pad or els it will break (: i got a new one and i NEVER i repeat NEVER leave the house without it. great product (: - Maddy
Questions on Aircast Air-Stirrup Light
- From Jamie Boland at 5/24/14 10:10 AM
- Should I be able to flex my foot in this? I recently purchased this and am unsure whether or not I should be able to move it.
- Thank you for your question. You will be able to flex/extend your ankle with this product. The AirCast Air-Stirrup Light is designed to give stability to the ankle to keep in from “rolling”.
- From margaret delezenne at 7/23/13 7:55 PM
- I was given this item when i was brought to the trauma room at our hospital. my problem is they didnt show how to inflate it. could you please instruct me on this.I appreciate any info that you can give me.
There is a tip on the top of the Air Bladder, open up the air bladder and blow air into it to comfort. Once this is done, fold down
and procedure is complete.
Thanks for Contacting Donjoy.
- From Sabrina at 10/11/12 8:28 PM
- What would you recommend for itching due to long-term use (its been 3 months since a severe ankle sprain, all is well accept i cannot pivot without pain and it's still prone to rolling due to lax ankle ligaments/tendons)
- The Air Stirrup is not recommended for activity. You should look at the AirCast AirSport, the Velocity or the DonJoy Stabilizing Ankle brace.
- From Tonja at 2/14/11 8:48 AM
- I am using this stirrup and the heel strap is starting to tear. Can I get a replacement?
- If you obtained this Aircast Air-Stirrup Light from us, please email us @ email@example.com with your order number.
If not, you'll need to contact the location from where you made the purchase.
- From Carol at 1/22/11 8:08 AM
- Is this suitable for either foot?and are there aircells in this model like the regular stirrup model---I have had good results with the regular model--but the darker color appealed to me .
- Hello Carol,
This item is universal left or right.
- From Carol at 1/22/11 8:00 AM
- Are the sides of the light model made of the same plastic as the regular air cast?
- The Aircast Air-Stirrup Light is made with the same semi-rigid material as the Aircast Air-Stirrup. The difference is that the Air-Stirrup Light shell is not contoured at the ankle bones like the Air-Stirrup and the Light has padding under the shells instead of the patented duplex air cells of the Air-Stirrup.
- From melissa mills at 9/10/10 1:12 PM
- does this product fit in a shoe
- Yes. The Aircast Air Stirrup Lite will fit into most athletic shoes.